ok, first I was thinking "Lori's hair is looking soooo cute!" Then read I read Hay's wish, my heart melted. That is the sweetest thing EVER! Happy Birthday Pip!
there are kids and then there is hayden.do i have to say anymore? because i can go on forever.he is beautiful inside and out. i just love him soo much. you got the best gift and it keeps on giving
i started this blog because of popular demand. sounds kinda conceited, huh!? well...im anything but conceited. and honestly...i really dont know why anyone cares about anything i have to say. but they do, and im not complaining about it! i started writing bulk e mail updates to update friends on my cancer journey. it turned into a sort of "cult following" and people started forwarding them on and on. but cancer doesnt deserve a whole blog dedicated to it. so im adding more. welcome to my world!
6 comments:
ok, first I was thinking "Lori's hair is looking soooo cute!" Then read I read Hay's wish, my heart melted. That is the sweetest thing EVER! Happy Birthday Pip!
Love it...Hayden's such a sweetie!
I love it and I love you! See, I read your blog all the time, too!
there are kids and then there is hayden.do i have to say anymore? because i can go on forever.he is beautiful inside and out. i just love him soo much.
you got the best gift and it keeps on giving
Awww... lovely cake, lovely wish. Happy birthday!
awww...so cute!!
happy belated birthday.
i can't believe we didn't call each other this year.
we suck!!
xoxo
Post a Comment